Topping Out at Spring Valley Medical Plaza
A topping out ceremony was held recently for Spring Valley Medical Plaza, an 83,000-square-foot medical office building and surgery center under construction on I-10 east of the Houston Energy Corridor. Houston developers i3 Interests chose the convenient location to capture Houston healthcare users near the Beltway and Katy residents.
The six-story complex features a 14,000-square-foot ambulatory surgical center, two stories of medical office space, three stories of parking and a basement garage. The first floor will also house retail spaces and a medical spa.
Construction on the project began in October 2014, and the medical center is expected to be completed by 2016.
Page designed the facility, which is being constructed by Burton Construction. The project team also includes Ward Getz, Telios, and Cardno Haynes Whaley.
- Topping Out at Lamar University
- Breaking Ground on a Ground-up Medical School
- A New Educational Mission: Medical Access for All
- Face Time: Joan Albert
- Transforming Healthcare Through Better Built Environments: ACHA Architects
- Groundbreaking of Veteran Medical Housing Project
- Designing for Mental Health Services