Travis Commissioners Approve $42 Million District Attorney’s Building
An article about the approval of the new Travis County District Attorney’s (TCDA) office was featured in the Statesman.
The county commissioners recently voted 3-2, favoring the construction of the TCDA office in Austin, TX. The building will be located along West 11th Street, right across from the Travis County Courthouse, which Page also designed in the 1930s.
You can read the full article here.
- Daniel Brooks
- Robert E. Burke
- Joel A. Holder
- Chad R. Johnson
- Denny Kumm
- Alan Lampert
- Christopher Lee
- Diane Rincon
- Talmadge Smith
- Lawrence W. Speck
- Cheryl A. White
- Anthony P. Wright
- Venue reflects school's ambition to be Tier One in athletics, all else
- AIA Austin Leadership Collective Celebrates Graduation
- Austin-Bergstrom International (ABIA): Planning the Airport of the Future
- Pagers at AIA Austin's Summer Conference
- AIA Austin Honors Page with Design Awards
- Pager's Appointment Provides Opportunities
- Education Building at ACC Round Rock Breaks Ground