Trends Report: New Facilities Enhance the Quality of Campus Life
Jeff Bricker and David Quenemoen are interviewed in an article about new campus facilities which enrich the campus experience. The University of Houston Cougar Woods Dining Hall is featured in the article.
Read the "Trends Report: New facilities enhance the quality of campus life" article at Building Design + Construction website.
- Contributing Design to Top University Campuses
- Transformational University Designs Win Awards
- UH Garage + Studios Going Up
- New Student Facilities Open In Time for Fall Semester
- Raising The Bar: UCCS Village at Alpine Valley
- Dining Facility Gets Gold Star
- University Residence Halls Achieve LEED Gold