University of Houston Debuts New Residential Dining Center
The University of Houston Cougar Dining Hall opened on October 25, 2012. Food Management Magazine explains what distinguishes this Page-designed facility.
Click to read the full article here.
- Jeffrey Bricker
- Arturo Chavez
- Ernesto Galvan, Jr.
- John F. Gloetzner
- Joanna Jenkins
- Abbey McCann
- Robert H. Owens
- David Quenemoen
- Raising The Bar: UCCS Village at Alpine Valley
- Dining Facility Gets Gold Star
- ULI Global Excellence Award Finalist: Buffalo Bayou Park
- 2016 Excellence On The Waterfront Award Winner
- Best in Brick: Baylor Surgical Hospital at Fort Worth
- User Validation for Award-winning Page Project
- SARA Awards Page Projects - Again