University of Houston to build another multimillion-dollar sports facility
The Houston Business Journal (HBJ) reports that the University of Houston will build a $25 million basketball facility. Sports design firm DLR Group, and Page, an architecture and engineering firm with an office in Houston, designed the 52,923-square-foot facility. Austin Commercial will complete construction by August.
HBJ went on to note that UH recently debuted its new, $120 million football stadium— also designed by DLR and Page — at its first game on Aug. 29.
To see the full article, click here.
- UH Garage + Studios Going Up
- Contributing Design to Top University Campuses
- Transformational University Designs Win Awards
- UH TDECU Stadium Wins Design Award – In Austin
- UH TDECU Stadium Wins HBJ Landmark Award
- Low Budget, High Impact: The New TDECU Stadium
- Designing University of Houston Athletics for the Next Century