Urban Aerie on 2nd Street
Austin's 2nd Street is a new destination, one that attracts residents, employees and visitors alike. This mixed-use district is anchored by an 18-story residential tower designed by the multidisciplinary architecture and engineering firm Page. Known as "AMLI on 2nd", the building integrates 35,000 square feet of ground-level retail space, four and one-half levels of above-ground parking, an activity deck on the fifth level above the garage and 231 rental apartments on 17 floors.
To see the full story in Texas Architect Magazine with accompanying images, click here.
Wendy Price Todd, Texas Architect Magazine
- 70 Rainey: Highrise Condo Celebrates Topping Off
- BakerRipley: Making Houston FABulous
- A New Tower for Downtown Austin
- Transforming An Urban Core: Discovery Green's Ten Year Anniversary
- 70 Rainey: Highrise Does the Twist
- Page Welcomes...
- Groundbreaking of Neighborhood Centers Economic Development Project