Why Page Project Is Flying High
The Austin Business Journal explains that the master-planned Mueller neighborhood, where Page is designing a multifamily housing project for a national multifamily company, is rapidly evolving. Though the initial development began a decade ago, the community is now in the midst of intense building activity.
New home communities are breaking ground, additional roads are being punched out to major arterial thoroughfares, new retail is debuting, the Austin Independent School District's stunning new performing arts center is nearly complete, another large apartment complex is under construction and the highly anticipated Aldrich Street mixed-used urban center is in the planning stages.
The new Mueller midlevel apartment buildings will feature almost 300 residential units with retail spaces on the ground level.
To learn more about Mueller and read the article in full, click here.
- Fountain Place Residences Marks Its First Concrete Pour
- Page Multifamily Projects Sweep MHN Awards Category
- Mueller Multifamily Residences Receive MHN Gold Award
- 500 More Apartments Planned for Mueller Development
- 3/3: Multifamily Housing Trends in Fastest-Growing US City
- Keeping Mueller Weird with Local Art and Austin History
- With Porches And Parks, A Texas Community Aims For Urban Utopia