Houston Methodist - The Woodlands
Page and Houston Methodist are partnering again to bring another community hospital, the eighth in the Houston Methodist system, to the greater Houston metropolitan area. This new campus is located in The Woodlands, a rapidly growing township just north of the Houston city limits. It provides a similar level of healthcare service to the area that can be found at its West Houston location in the Texas Medical Center West.
The Woodlands is currently experiencing significant and sustained population growth, which increases demand for full medical services in the area. Houston Methodist opened the 160,000 square-foot 6-story Medical Office Building and 13,000 square-foot Central Utility Plant in January 2016 and opened the 480,000 square-foot, six-story hospital in the summer of 2017.
The Houston Methodist campus at The Woodlands is modeled after Houston Methodist West Hospital near Katy, which Page also designed. That facility incorporated evidence-based design concepts, patient safety principles and energy efficient strategies throughout the hospital to promote healing and ensure patient and staff comfort and well-being.
Publications + News
- Page Congratulates Top 2018 Hospital Clients
- HBJ Features Page Among Architecture Firms Increasing Revenue Despite Energy Slump
- Celebrating The Newest Houston Methodist Hospital In The Woodlands
- Sibling Designs: Houston Methodist West and The Woodlands
- Topping Out At Houston Methodist - The Woodlands